Weight loss shakes, popularly known as diet shakes or meal replacement shakes, are proven dietary supplements that have given an interesting twist to the traditional weight loss diets. Specifically concocted to replace regular meals, they contain the right amounts of vital nutrients like protein, fats (omega-3 fatty acids that are the nourishing kind of fats), carbs, dietary fibers, and vitamins and minerals – making a meal replacement shake a go-to for weight loss aspirants who want to stay away from other dieting alternatives.
Leading nutritionists have recommended a gradual and steady weight loss regimen to people who want to get back into shape, as losing more than 2 pounds of weight per week can wreak havoc to your body. For this, meal replacement shakes are the best option as they do not result in excessive weight loss and they’re balanced composition maintains the body’s overall equilibrium, even when it is going through excessive change.
The widespread benefits of meal replacement shakes have made them a go-to meal for most health conscious people over the past few years. But in spite of the wide variety of flavors in which diet shakes are available in the market, drinking the same old liquid supplement can get monotonous. However, these meal replacement shakes have a unique benefit that most of us aren’t aware of. The powder of weight loss shakes can be used in a variety of recipes to give it an interesting and healthy twist!
How Can You Experiment With Meal Replacement Shakes?
- Create a healthy alternative: Foodies have to pay a hefty price to attain a fit and healthy body, as they have to suppress their food cravings and give up on their favorite dishes. A meal replacement shake is therefore not less than a boon for them as it creates a nutritious, low-calorie, and delicious alternative for the traditional calorie laden dishes.
- Brings variety: experimenting with diet shake powder to create innovative diet friendly recipes brings much-needed variety to the otherwise boring diet plan of weight loss aspirants.
- You can eat as much as you want: the low-calorie content of these recipes makes them even more irresistible, as it allows you to gorge on your favorite desserts without having to worry about the weight gain.
Some Interesting Recipes to Try Out
- Pancakes: give a healthy twist to typical pancakes simply by replacing the regular flour used to create the batter with meal replacement shake powder. Reduce the calories even more by using a low-calorie sweetener in place of regular sugar and you have the divine healthy cousin of your usual calorie-laden pancake in front of you!
- Homemade cocoa puffs: the sight of cocoa puffs in the shopping aisle always had us drooling as a child. And if you are anything like me your stringent diet does not stop you from gorging on them every time you see them. However, this recipe is not less than a savior for people like us. As opposed to its ready-made counterparts that are high on calories, you can fashion low calorie homemade cocoa puffs by using diet shake powder and oat flour in place of regular flour.
- Brownie batter oatmeal: the health benefits of oats is something we are well acquainted with however, eating oats regularly can get a bit tiresome. But you can give a chocolaty and healthy twist to your boring oatmeal with this quick and hassle free recipe. Just add almond milk, low-fat yogurt, no sugar cocoa powder, baking stevia and meal replacement shake powder to your regular oats. Mix well and refrigerate overnight and you will never go back to plain old oats!
- Ice cream: who doesn’t scream for ice cream? Nothing can be more excruciating than the pain of giving up ice cream for fitness. But lo and behold! With weight loss shake powder it is possible to make a healthy and low calorie ice cream. Just add diet shake powder and stevia sweetener to your conventional ice cream recipe and dive in to its creamy richness!
- Muffins: fashion diet friendly muffins by using diet shake powder in place of flour to make the batter. And replacing regular sugar with low calorie sweeteners is always a healthier option.
You can do all this and more – just buy one of the shakes from 310nutrition.com. They have meal replacement shakes in different flavors – and they contain the perfect balance of nutrients with high quality ingredients. The shakes are only 90 calories per serving, and you get all the nutrition you need. Plus, they’re all natural – no need to worry about artificial sweeteners or preservatives.